The Effingham Visitor Center provides a variety of services to those traveling through the region, and staff members are happy to help you along the way!
Here's a list of some of the services we offer at the Visitors Center:
- Local, regional, and state travel guides
- Local and state maps
- Hotel coupons
- Brochures for local and regional attractions
- Free wireless access
- Clean restrooms
The Effingham Convention and Visitors Bureau (Tourism Office) also offers services for the leisure, business, and motor coach traveler. Here's a list of just a few of the services we offer:
- Information on restaurants, lodging, special events, attractions and activities
- Assistance in coordinating special meeting activities, such as museum tours
- Meeting and convention welcome services
- Coordination of group tour activities
- Assistance in developing and attracting special events to the Effingham area
Also, staff members are available to answer your questions and provide information to make certain you have an enjoyable stay in Effingham.
Visitor Center Hours:
Monday through Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Effingham Visitor Center
1505 Hampton Drive
Toll Free: 800-772-0750
Tourism Director: Jodi Thoele